China Private Equity Forum 2017
Is a Major Transformation Underway?
Jointly Hosted with Wharton PE & VC Association
China Private Equity Forum 2017:
Private Equity In China – Is A
Major Transformation Underway?
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Jointly Hosted by Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Association
Key discussion topics:
- China’s exchange rate and capital outflow pressures, and what that may mean for internal and external investments
- Investment opportunities in China as the economy transitions from being primarily manufacturing-based to a larger emphasis on consumer goods and services
- The outlook for Chinese conglomerates who are expanding their international footprint and their influence on global consumers.
- Clement Ma, Senior Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Paul Gruenwald, Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
- Thian Chew, Managing Partner, Polar Ventures
- Richard Peng, Founder, Genesis Capital
- Grace Lee, Partner and CFO, Qiming Ventures
- Vincent Chan, Senior Managing Director and Head of Asia, Samena Capital
- Philip Lee, Head of APAC Desktop Product Operations, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Peter Wittmann, Director, TUS International Limited
- Shengyan Fan, Managing Director of CEL – Catalyst China Israel Fund, Managing Director of China Everbright Limited
Wrap up your day with a complimentary cocktail reception, where you’ll have a chance to network with S&P Global professionals, Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Association professionals, and fellow associates.