Special 2023 Grad Membership Rate - Deadline - Sept 1st
Special Grad Membership Rate - $50
As a 2023 graduate, if you have accepted a full time offer to work in the PE/VC industry, we are pleased to offer you a discounted rate on your first year of membership. As a recent grad you can join for $50 UNTIL September 1, 2023.
About the Wharton PE & VC Alumni Association
As background, WPEVCAA is the single community created by and designed exclusively for the thousands of Wharton and University of Pennsylvania alumni who are private equity, venture capital, other private alternative investors or limited partners. Formed in 1998, our mission is to provide members with unique opportunities to facilitate best practices, knowledge sharing and networking in a peer-only setting, to enhance Wharton’s standing in the private investor community, and to support the constructive engagement of the alumni members with the school.
Open to private equity, venture capital, or other private alternatives investment professionals AND graduates from The Wharton School or the University of Pennsylvania. Investment professionals include those who are investing equity capital in venture stage companies, growth equity, buyouts, real estate, take-privates, or secondaries from a dedicated firm, family office, institutional limited partners, or professionals who manage third party fund-of-funds targeting the private equity and venture capital space. Mezzanine debt/private debt and angel investors who invest actively in private companies may also qualify.
How to Apply
To become a member, follow these steps:
- Click this link: https://www.wpen.org/memsub.html
- Scroll down and select the 2023 Grad One-Year Membership, hit Continue
- Update your profile as fully as possible but please include the following (as this is your application to become a member):
- Under Professional Experience, add your Current Employment and be sure to include your city, state and country
- Under UPenn Background complete your degree details using the dropdowns.
- Under Contact information be certain that you are using a permanent email address and not your current student email.
- Select Submit Application
Note that all memberships are reviewed and once approved you will be notified and can log back in to process payment.
Your membership includes access to the unique member-only events including conferences, programs, and social events. Of course, the membership directory provides meaningful opportunities to network with other Wharton alumni around the globe working in the PE & VC community.