VC Principal / Senior Associate
OnePrime Capital is a technology growth equity firm that invests in premier, late-stage companies via customized secondary transactions. We focus on enterprise software, fintech, and data and e-commerce infrastructure opportunities. OnePrime is a “special situations” investor and focuses on creating bespoke solutions for private technology companies and their investors. The team spun out of Intel Capital and has been investing together since 2013. The firm was founded in 2017 and presently has >$1 Billion in AUM. OnePrime is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices in San Francisco, CA and Minneapolis, MN.
We are looking for a new team member who will work directly with the Managing Partners at OnePrime Capital and be involved in all aspects of the firm’s investing, fundraising, and operational activities. We expect this team member to independently manage multiple assignments.
- Work and report directly to Managing Partners based in the San Francisco Bay area and operations team based in Minneapolis, MN
- Full-time role; open to considering more flexible arrangements depending on an individual’s experience
- Preference is for candidates based in the SF Bay, we will consider full or partial remote working arrangements for the right candidate
- Work with the firm’s investment partners throughout the investment process including:
- Due diligence
- Building financial models
- Writing investment memos
- Legal and closing execution
- Sourcing new investments directly
- Research into specific investment areas, particularly competitive analysis in target investment areas
- Management of internal deal flow CRM, generation of weekly deal summaries, etc.
- Assist with fundraising activities including updating materials, due diligence requests, etc.
- Participation in daily team calls with new deal and operations updates
- Assistance with portfolio management
- Strong record of academic accomplishment; Ideally post-MBA or a similar background
- Any candidate should be highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors
- Passion for technology and a technical background (majored in engineering, economics, finance, or another relevant quantitative field)
- Ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the technology startup ecosystem, (venture financing structures, valuation analysis, etc)
- Prior investment banking, strategy consulting, leadership positions at a technology company, or similar experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in secondary investing, as a principal or as an advisor be a bonus
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Collaborative team player
Applicants may contact Sumeet Jain, email@example.com