Vice President, Investments
ICV Partners, LLC (“ICV”), a Miami, Atlanta and New York based private equity firm, is looking to hire a Vice President to join the investment team. ICV is seeking candidates who are highly motivated, entrepreneurial and detail oriented. Experience in investment banking, management consulting, private credit or private equity of at least 3 years and an MBA or other relevant graduate degree is required. Candidates must have strong financial and business modeling, critical reasoning and corporate valuation skills. This is an opportunity to join a firm that is unique in private equity and to help shape the firm as it continues its growth and evolution. As a member of 4-person teams, this will be a great, hands-on private equity experience. Responsibilities will include evaluating new opportunities, reviewing industries of interest, developing investment theses, assisting in transaction due diligence and modeling, managing pre-MBA associates, and overseeing portfolio monitoring and strategic growth activities.
ICV is a private investment fund with over $1.4 billion in committed capital. ICV is currently investing its $585 million fourth fund, which closed in 2018. ICV is focused on partnering with management teams of companies in the lower end of the middle market and invests in companies with: (i) $25 - $300 million of revenue and $10 - $40 million of EBITDA; (ii) strong, defensible market positions in stable niche industries; (iii) strong management teams willing to invest their own equity; and (iv) significant growth and value creation opportunities.
We focus our investments in four verticals – Business Services, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Products & Services
ICV’s principals are entrepreneurial, collegial and have crafted a strong track record. Please learn more about us at our website: www.icvpartners.com
ICV Partners – Vice President, Investments
Key Candidate Characteristics:
- 3 to 5 years of total work experience in relevant roles such as: private equity, private credit, investment banking and management consulting.
- A business school degree or other relevant graduate degree is required.
- Keen curiosity about business and investing coupled with strong analytic skills and high levels of intellectual ‘horsepower’.
- Good business acumen and judgment in analyzing investment opportunities, market information and company financials.
- Self-starter, possessing initiative.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with transaction execution including successfully managing relevant stages of a deal such as: analysis, due diligence, company valuations, preparing investment memorandums, structuring sources of funding and overseeing third party advisors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Experience developing relationships with both junior and senior colleagues, external advisors and service providers.
- Experience and comfort building strong relationships with company management and outside board directors.
- Has proven experience in analyzing, structuring, and executing /quarterbacking private equity investments.