Opportunities & Obstacles in Special Situations
What better resource than your Wharton PE & VC Alumni community to leverage for an open discussion and best practice sharing as we manage through this continuously changing landscape.
Join us for a virtual discussion with special situations investors, alongside a restructuring and legal advisor, who will share insights, guidance, pitfalls and challenges to turnaround and distressed investing.
Alvarez & Marsal
|Christen Paras (C08, WG18)
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
|Abel Osorio (WG'12)
Turnspire Capital Partners
Topics will include:
- What role are lenders playing in recent deals
- What has been the impact of recent economic stimulus on the supply and demand of deals
- Transaction timeline and diligence in a COVID-19 world
- What role are strategic buyers playing
- Restructuring outlook - will there be a wave of bankruptcies
- Examples of recent deal challenges
Registration open only to alumni who are GPs or LPs overseeing PE & VC investments *
Zoom Webinar (a unique Zoom ID and instructions will be shared with event registrants the day prior)
|Thank you to our Virtual Event Sponsor
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors
* Membership is open to PE and VC investment professionals investing third party capital from committed funds AND who are graduates of Wharton or UPenn. Private equity professionals include those investing venture, growth, mezzanine, buyouts, private debt, or secondaries from a dedicated fund or institutional limited partners of funds and professionals who manage third party fund-of-funds targeting the private equity space. Funds must be closed at the time your application is submitted. JOIN TODAY!
QUESTIONS, EMAIL JSIMONS@WPEVC.ORG